123 Moo: Play color and shapes the baby early learning games academy by JIEZHEN LI Download on the App Store.
Rating: No rating available
Created: December 18, 2014 at 03:56PM
6 deliberately designed games by early childhood development experts that help your little one improve
– sense of direction,
– eye-hand coordination,
– attention span,
– math(numbers, counting),
– spacial imagination,
– categorization and grouping,
– general knowledge(time, shapes, colors, animal sounds)
++++ 6 GAME PACKS ++++
1. JIGSAW ANIMALS.
Match the jigsaw pieces to form an animal. Learn about animals, animal sounds, pattern recognition, and combination.
2. CANDY SHADOWS.
Find the shadow of the candies. Improves observation skills and attention span.
Pair the objects that belong to the same category, for example, fruits, flowers, birds, and many more. Teaches categorization and grouping.
4. CANDY COUNTS.
Count the amount of candies and match them with the right number. Develop math skills, numbers, and counting.
5. MAKE A SQUARE.
Find the two shapes that can form a square when they are put together. Learn about shapes, colors, combination, and improves spacial imagination.
Pair analog clocks with digital clocks. Learn to tell the time in two forms.
Further more, the labyrinth game board gives decent challenge for your child to stimulate brain development, improves logic, sense of direction, and eye-hand coordination while having fun all at the same time.
++++ OTHER FEATURES ++++
* Deliberately designed interface for little kids. Absolutely no ads or other purchase.
* Unlimited game play, level after level. Even for the same level, the characters are different every time.
* Various funny sound effects and audio recordings of animal sounds, numbers, colors, and words.
* Learning mode (the light bulb button) comes to the rescue when your child gets stuck.
* Kids are rewarded with stars for each completed level. You can easily track your child’s progress by reading the starry level sheet for each individual game.
Learning has never been so much fun and intuitive.
All voices and sounds are credited to 3-year-old Annabelle and 3-year-old Wyatt, and all the adorable animals!