Despite ECCC fallout, #SXSW and a week of more Bleeding Cool rumours from past weeks being officially confirmed, such as Black Label, Kelly Sue DeConnick on Wonder Woman and the reboot of Deadpool that started off the whole Fresh Start rumours, it was coverage of comic book creators talking about Stan Lee’s current situation that most caught the public mood on Bleeding Cool.
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- J. Scott Campbell Calls for Comic Industry to Speak Out Over Stan Lee’s Situation
- Peter David and Jason David Frank Join Neal Adams to Express Concern For Stan Lee
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design
- PlayStation Network Will Go Down Again Tonight For Maintenance
- Comics Industry Expresses Concern Over Stan Lee’s Current Situation
- The First Six Books of DC Comics Mature Readers’ Black Label Imprint – Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman
- Afro Comic Con and Cosplay Photographer Discussion Went South Fast
- French Artist Claims Disney Stole His Art for ‘Solo’ Posters
- How Amazing Spider-Man #797 and Spectacular Spider-Man #300 Dealt with Spider-Marriage (SPOILERS)
- Report: WWE Fans Upset Brock Lesnar is So Good at Wrestling
- The Best MCU Viewing Order to Get Ready for Avengers: Infinity War
- Comic Store in Your Future: Marvel’s Fresh Start Not So Fresh?
- Justice League #40 Asks Which Side Are You On? And a New Look for Cyborg (SPOILERS)
- More Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Artgerm, George Perez, Kaare Andrews, Olivier Coipel and Jason Fabok
- Rick and Morty Come Out of Hiding, Get Schwifty to New Logic Mixtape
- Who Are We Still Waiting for, for Marvel’s Fresh Start?
- Roddenberry Releases Star Trek Starfleet Moto Jackets for Preorder
- How Much Would You Pay for Jim Lee’s X-Men #1?
- The Truth About Voyager In Avengers #683 – For Now (SPOILERS)
- In Shocking Turn of Events, Rey Mysterio Injured Ahead of WWE Return
And Ten You May Prefer
- Could South Korea’s “Major Announcement” Have Something to Do with the Snyder Cut of Justice League?
- Stan Lee Needs His Champions: Mark Waid and Humberto Ramos Speak Out
- First Look at Mondo’s Batman: The Animated Series Art Show at SXSW
- Star Wars Editor Heather Antos Leaves Marvel to be EIC of Esports Betting Site Unikrn
- Comic Sales Been Declining for Years, Says Dark Horse’s Mike Richardson
- John Byrne’s Star Trek: New Visions Finishes Its Five-Year Mission
- Mike Perkins – Making the Jump From Marvel to DC Comics
- Chuck Rozanski Writing a Gay History Graphic Novel as Mile High Comics Raises Money for LGBTQ Charities on Free Comic Book Day
- Having DC Comics Breakfast with Brian Michael Bendis, Jim Lee, Frank Miller, and Dan Jurgens at #SXSW
- Google to Start Its Own Geek News Site Called ‘Geeker’?
The post Lying In The Gutters – 11th March 2018 – The Eyes Of The World Are On Stan Lee appeared first on Bleeding Cool News And Rumors.