Let’s talk about America’s Next Top Model cycle 24 episode 10, ‘Beauty Is Real’. VH1’s episode description for this week is dramatic (of course), and reads:
The dream of being a PAPER Magazine cover girl soon becomes a nightmare for the top six models as they’re assigned personas out of their comfort zone.
Also, we finally get the dreaded ‘go-sees’ (where models go and see possible clients).
Also, if you missed it last week, you can catch up on what happened here. Don’t forget that VH1 has this cycle’s episodes on their website, within a day or two of airing. And you can watch the interview segment with judge Drew Elliot and the girl that went home in episode 9 here (spoiler: it was Brendi).
As a reminder, prizes for the winner of this cycle of America’s Next Top Model include a cover and spread with Paper magazine, modeling contract with Next Management, and the new twist this year: an ANTM mobile game where the winner will be an avatar along with Tyra, and $100k from Pantene.
Things that happened in ANTM c24e10:
- Last week, Brendi left, taking herself out of the running.
- Tyra faked out the bottom two contestants, and showed them a photo with BOTH of their shots on it, meaning that neither was going home
- The episode starts with the girls in the van on the way back to the house
- Shanice’s photo is on display as the Best Photo from last panel
- She celebrates- and talks a bit about how she and Brendi were friends
- Jeana tells her confessional that she thinks Shanice is annoying with her win
- TyraMail#1 “This week we’re going to get into the #IRL, it’s time you take a walk in the real world.”
- The girls start to guess what the challenge will be (but we totally know at some point this episode they’ll be doing GO-SEES)
- (this will all get updated after 10pm PST, so check back then!)
Soon as VH1 releases a preview of next week’s episode, we’ll have that for you too.
The post Let’s Talk About America’s Next Top Model Cycle 24 Episode 10 appeared first on Bleeding Cool News And Rumors.