Toddler games for 2+ year olds by TOYA TAP: PRESCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN PUZZLES AND GAMES LTD Download on the App Store.
Created: August 9, 2018 at 01:18AM
This game is the first in our series of early math games. It gives your child the opportunity to gradually acquire and advance essential foundations of mathematics and early math concepts. This game develops a sense for numbers, counting and the relationship between numbers and quantities. It is a fun and engaging way to develop mathematical skills and confidence.
This free version of the game includes 2 boards open for play – the rest of the boards can be opened via In-App Purchase.
– Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
– No stress or time limits.
– Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop-ups.
– 15 engaging game boards aligned with international maths curriculums, including US Common Core.
– First 2 mini-games are free.
– Develop number sense,
– Identify and match number names, numerals, and quantities.
– Recite numbers and count objects.
– Improve visual perception concepts which are essential for recognizing numbers.
– Lots of Practice!!!
– Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
– Practice Visual Attention.
The game is beautifully illustrated. Your child will visit many different unique environments that spark the curiosity and imagination and make counting a fun experience.
Airplane – count and recognize a missing quantity.
Rafting – count and match quantities.
Box – fun and surprising numerals and quantities.
Cat – count and treat an injured cat.
Dinosaur – I spy cavemen.
Castle – recite numbers and help the knight save the princess.
Robot – estimation of quantity.
Theatre – identifying quantity.
Magician – identifying quantity.
Flute – sequencing numbers.
Swing – recite numbers and number sequence.
Royal clock – recite numbers and number sequence.
Ships – count and recognize missing quantity.